You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thank you for your recent Skullcandy Gaming purchase. Below please find some simple instructions on installing the latest Firmware update for the PLYR 2 for the PS4 system. Updating to the latest firmware will enable full 7.1 surround and voice communication support on the PS4. Should you run into any trouble, know that our support team is here to help and can be reached at 888.MY.SKULL (697-5855), Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. MST.
Firmware Update instrucitons:
1. Download the .zip archive file for Windows and the .dmg file for Mac users below.
2. Extract the .zip archive/.dmg file to a folder on your computer (the .zip and .dmg contains two files, the firmware file and the updater .exe file)
3. Run the .exe file in the extracted folder
4. Follow the instruction prompts in the software
Software prompts in detail:
1. Plug the headset and transmitter into two separate USB ports on the computer
2. Click update
3. Pair the headset and transmitter