You have no items in your shopping cart.
A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired, state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy family consists of the “best of the best” from the action sports industry. We are vibrant, outgoing, intelligent employees who work hard and play harder.
Skullcandy is seeking a proactive and driven Supply Chain Intern. This person will assist the Supply Chain department. This is an awesome entry level opportunity for someone looking to grow in the Supply Chain field and to work in a Fun, Young, and Irreverent culture.
• Own the maintenance of all product and account data in data systems.
• Collaborate with many areas of the organization to ensure the highest quality of data analytics is provided.
• Assist Logistics, Demand Planning and Supply Planning teams in day-to-day data entry, maintenance and validation tasks as well as any ad hoc requests.
• Develop Post Project Reporting and Documentation.
• Learn core job functions of Logistics, Demand Planning and Supply Planning teams and assist as needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
• Completion or actively pursuing BS or 4-year education equivalent in Business, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
• Beginner to Intermediate proficiency with Excel.
• Attention to detail and able to make step-by-step processing of information that leads to rational conclusions.
• Strong organizational, collaborative, verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable working ‘hands-on’ in a fast growing, high pressure environment.
• Displays ‘team first’ strategy by focusing on learning from team and sharing with teams.
• Able to multi-task and keep stake holders informed.
• Able to learn and understand new systems.
Thanks for your interest in Skullcandy and this role! If you have any trouble submitting your application through the online portal, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title as the subject and someone will be in touch if there's a great fit!