You have no items in your shopping cart.
A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired, state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy family consists of the “best of the best” from the action sports industry. We are vibrant, outgoing, intelligent employees who work hard and play harder.
Skullcandy is seeking a proactive and driven Quality Engineering Intern to assist in the real world validation of current product tests and creation of new test methods to support continuous improvement of Skullcandy’s product quality.
• Support the Quality and Product Development teams in creation of product validation test plans during the commercialization of all applicable projects.
• Analyze the real world application of current product validation requirements, develop a gap analysis and create a clear project timeline for improvement.
• With the help of the product development team in both Park City and China, create/ change/ add test methods and associated test fixtures to execute the proposed timeline for improvement.
• Support the Quality organization in review and maintenance of compliance certifications, documentation of returns through Skullcandy’s warranty system, maintenance of the SPC system, and coordination of internal and external field testing requests.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Recent graduate or currently enrolled in 3rd or 4th year of an applicable undergraduate degree program (preferably Mechanical, Materials, or Industrial Engineering).
• Preferably a background / experience with mechanical testing and the application of mechanical testing.
• Strong acumen with Microsoft Office, CAD tools, and 3D modeling.
• A self-driven attitude to learn, ask questions cross functionally, and make recommendations in a proactive manner.
• Need to be available to work at least 15-20 hours per week.
• Product Discounts
• No dress code
• Flexible Working Schedule
• Fun work environment
Thanks for your interest in Skullcandy and this role! If you have any trouble submitting your application through the online portal, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title as the subject and someone will be in touch if there's a great fit!