You have no items in your shopping cart.
A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired, state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy family consists of the “best of the best” from the action sports industry. We are vibrant, outgoing, intelligent employees who work hard and play harder.
As a Product Line Manager for Skullcandy, this team-oriented individual will be responsible for helping to construct the strategic vision for our global product assortment and the day-to-day execution of this product throughout the commercialization process.
• Manage the product commercialization process (ideation to product delivery) and own financial results (net margin and revenues).
• Methodical understanding and constant research of global/regional market and distribution channel requirements (competition, innovation, assortment, pricing, features, etc…).
• Think global and act local in all facets of long and short-term product needs.
• Brief seasonal product needs to key functional team members ensuring factual/numerical data as well as subjective insight is provided so as to inspire and elevate our product assortments.
• Partner, understand and execute against individual needs of internal functional team members.
• Strong acumen around calendar and process.
• Constant evaluation and improvement of category process documents (i.e. Commercialization calendar, product brief, line plan, etc…).
• Ensure a constant influx of innovative and differentiated product to consumers.
• Create & constantly update seasonal style/SKU efficient product line plans (global relevance) and ensure visibility of this document to key constituents.
• Ensure corporate margin requirements are met or exceeded for all products.
• Collaborate with music, art, sport, fashion and lifestyle organizations, which connect to our muse.
• Work in conjunction with co-workers to present product presentations during key moments in the commercialization process.
• Drive and execute category responsibilities in and around the catalogue process.
• Proactively plan for and own the sales meeting. Ensure cross category partnership for a perfect merchandising experience at this hand-off to sales.
• Constant assessment of consumer and retailer needs for future improvements.
The above-mentioned description is a large majority of the workload expected of this position. However, in a rapidly growing organization it’s all hands on-deck, which will necessitate this individual to proactively take on additional responsibilities where/when necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 6+ years of exceptional full-lifecycle product management/product development experience, preferably in the consumer electronics industry or web-based business.
•BS in related field.
•Audio experience required.
• Lead, drive energy and evoke a new level of creating thinking around product.
• The ability to identify with and/or understand and meet our fun, young and irreverent consumers needs.
• Research and stay connected to the tastemakers involved in our affecting our industry.
• Strong acumen with keynote, excel, word, outlook and internal number analysis programs.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND SUBMISSION! YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM OUR TEAM IF YOU ARE A GREAT MATCH FOR THIS ROLE.
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR ONLINE SUBMISSION, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CAREERS@SKULLCANDY.COM WITH THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE. Thank you!