You have no items in your shopping cart.
Skullcandy offers free standard shipping on all orders placed for delivery within the lower 48 United States, select "Free Shipping" at checkout. Unfortunately, Hawaii, Alaska and countries outside of the US are not eligible for the free shipping promotion. Be sure that the Free Shipping option is selected at checkout. Please note: All methods of shipment (including expedited shipping) may be delayed due to inclement weather.
A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired, state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy family consists of the “best of the best” from the action sports industry. We are vibrant, outgoing, intelligent employees who work hard and play harder.
• Working within a team to develop, validate, and commercialize moderately-complex electrical design projects for consumer level audio products
• Applies thorough knowledge of current principles and practices of engineering as related to the variety of aspects effecting his or her organization.
• Applies knowledge and expertise acquired through progressive experience to resolve crucial issues and/or unique conditions.
• Works on a major project or several projects moderate scope and complexity.
• Serves as the technical specialist for the organization in the application of advanced concepts, principles, and methods in an assigned area.
• Keeps informed of new methods and developments affecting his or her organization, and recommends new practices or changes in emphasis of programs.
• Reviews complete project documents for conformity and quality assurance.
• Assigns tasks to and directs engineers, technicians, and administrative staff.
• Plans, schedules, or coordinates the preparation of documents or activities for multiple major projects.
• Reviews operational procedures to ensure compliance with applicable policies and performance measures.
• Receives administrative supervision with assignments in terms of broad general objectives and limits.
• Receives direction on unusual conditions and developments.
• Years of experience: 5 – 8+ (consumer electronics preferred)
• Possesses advanced oral and written communication skills.
• Routinely interacts with clients, customers, suppliers, contractors, and others.
• May lead project meetings and makes presentations.
• Electronic schematic design and pcb layout experience
• Experience with Bluetooth system design and integration
• Experience with DSP algorithms a plus
• Experience working in Asia at manufacturing facilities
• Experience with developing and validating the manufacturing process