You have no items in your shopping cart.
A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired, state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy family consists of the “best of the best” from the action sports industry. We are vibrant, outgoing, intelligent employees who work hard and play harder.
As part of our creative team, you’ll be producing the look, feel and attitude that defines Skullcandy. We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to take a leadership role with our creative team in Park City, UT.
• Guide design projects from concept to delivery.
• Work with the design team to give creative input on marketing direction to ensure a consistent and clear brand message.
• Work with design team to translate brand strategy into compelling, on-trend designs that create tangible business results.
• Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and executing factory ready tech packs for art and trims that are brand appropriate and on (or ahead of) trends.
• Responsible for assisting in creating visual presentations to internal staff, sales reps, dealers, and outside partners.
• Design and produce marketing communications for retail environments, print and digital.
• Collaborate with marketing and creative design teams to develop creative solutions to brand and product messaging and translate these solutions through a variety of channels.
• Participate in the creation of new ideas and thoroughly research the market for innovative graphic design trends.
• Effectively interpret brand needs and translate them into compelling visual designs.
• Create accurate cost projections and deliver programs within budget.
• Stay current on industry trends and creatively seek out new methods of storytelling.
• Translate high-level design concepts into production ready designs.
• Work closely with the creative team to produce award-winning and compelling, integrated communications campaigns that include traditional and digital media applications.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years of Graphic Design experience.
• Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or another relevant field.
• Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
• Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity.
• Ability to create superior, original designs for the brand.
• Work well with tight deadlines and in a team environment.
• Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. After Effects and Flash a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.