You have no items in your shopping cart.
A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired, state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy family consists of the “best of the best” from the action sports industry. We are vibrant, outgoing, intelligent employees who work hard and play harder.
Skullcandy is seeking a talented Web Developer/Analyst to support, enhance, and evolve our in-house web applications that integrate with our e-commerce platform. This position offers unparalleled opportunities to directly affect a world-class brand’s digital presence and be a part of a fun, young, and irreverent culture that leads through innovation and creativity!
• Serve as lead developer and analyst for web apps, owning the entire applications lifecycle
• Implement effective tools to manage prioritization of bug fixes, enhancements, refactoring, and new development
• Work closely with business users to understand, anticipate, and address evolving needs, serving as consultant and adviser on business initiatives, making and executing recommended changes to support company strategy
• Work with internal and external interfaces to support the web platforms and oversee day-to-day updates.
• Drive successful end user adoption of in house web applications by providing training and assistance
• Where appropriate, identify needs for and vetting of subcontract or consulting resources to achieve department goals, and manage these resources accordingly
• Get involved as needed in cross functional projects that impact the ERP system, e-commerce sites, integrations, and business analytics to ensure proper flow of information and business process coherence
• Help accelerate our business intelligence initiatives by helping define new ways to incorporate data from external sources such as social media
• Evolve the role by minimizing care and feeding required for in house web applications to allow exploration of new technologies for value add in areas such as analytics and big data in the e-commerce space
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field is required; Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
• Familiarity with e-commerce concepts and challenges plus software engineering best practices
• Demonstrated results in successful, on-time project delivery
• 5+ years relevant experience
• Django web framework
• Python programming language
• Git version control and source code management
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS A PLUS:
• Retail industry and Branding company experience
• CSS framework such as Bootstrap
• Social Media Integrations
• Cloud computing – applications and integration
• PL/SQL Programming on Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or other SQL platform
• Web Services and API’s – usage and creation
• Project Management
• Experience with Demandware and/or Magento e-commerce platforms
• Business Intelligence Data Modeling and OLAP tools
• Business experience in Supply Chain, Finance, e-Commerce, Operations areas
• Project management
• Competitive compensation based on experience
• 401K Matching
• Health Benefits
• Product Discounts
• Discount Ski Pass/ Discount Gym Membership
• Flex Time Scheduling
Thanks for your interest in Skullcandy and this role! If you have any trouble submitting your application through the online portal, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title as the subject and someone will be in touch if there's a great fit!