You have no items in your shopping cart.
A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired, state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy family consists of the “best of the best” from the action sports industry. We are vibrant, outgoing, intelligent employees who work hard and play harder.
The Talent Crew Intern is responsible for assisting with all new hire, payroll, benefit, and operational Human Resrouces tasks and activities relating to Skullcandy, Inc. and its global subsidiaries. The Talent Crew Intern will assist with establishing processes, policies and structure around the Talent organization.
• Creating the Skullcandy experience as it relates to onboarding and new hires
• Crafting, communicating and execution of a new hire orientation program
• Creating and managing organization charts for each business unit
• Ensure data integrity within all systems
• Partner with Interactive and other cross functional business units to enhance the careers site on Skullcandy.com
• Assist the talent acquisition, payroll and benefits team with daily operations, filing, data entry
• Create and manage department performance/metrics
• Manage, report and track tuition assistance program participants and budget
• Manage background screens for new hires
• Manage payment requests
• Maintain updated I-9 records
• Assist with tracking and reporting department credit card expenses
• Assist talent acquisition team with scheduling, travel arrangements, run of shows, careers inbox, job descriptions, requisition forms, new hire packets, onboarding, etc.
• Assist with company events and L&D initiatives/events
• Assist with company surveys
• Ability to create reports and manipulate Excel worksheets and PowerPoint presentations with ease
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Team player – part of a team, shares in wins and losses collectively
• Analytical – able to identify opportunities, separates issues, examines and draws conclusions
• Problem solves – able to identify opportunities or issues and quickly react
• Resilient – able to recover quickly, can learn and adjust
• Flexible – able to change and be changed according to circumstances
• Self-starter – doesn’t quit until the job is done, done, done
• Straight shooter – clear, concise and timely communication skills, verbal and written
• Collaborative – builds trusting relationships across management, peers, business units, and countries
• Humble - treats others with respect and dignity but assertive when necessary
• People driven – readiness to assist others
• University student, preferably a Junior or Senior enrolled in Business Administration, Management Business, Operations Management, Mass Communication or Strategic Communicaton majors.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND SUBMISSION! YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM OUR TEAM IF YOU ARE A GREAT MATCH FOR THIS ROLE.
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR ONLINE SUBMISSION, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CAREERS@SKULLCANDY.COM WITH THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE. Thank you!