You have no items in your shopping cart.
A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired, state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy family consists of the “best of the best” from the action sports industry. We are vibrant, outgoing, intelligent employees who work hard and play harder.
Skullcandy is seeking a proactive and driven Accounting/Finance Intern. This person will assist the Credit department as well as the Accounting/Finance group as a whole. This is an awesome entry level opportunity for someone looking to grow in the Finance/Accounting field and to work in a Fun, Young, and Irreverent culture.
Critical components of success in your position will include, but are not limited to, executing the
following strategic functions:
• Ensure timely transmission of customer EDI Invoicing; troubleshooting issues as necessary
• Process credit card transactions for retail customers
• Execute bi-weekly and monthly reporting for the A/R Analysts and for compliance in credit
• Perform monthly 404 controls
• Assist the credit department and other finance controllers with other necessary projects and
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Pursuing BS in Finance/Accounting or related field.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
Thanks for your interest in Skullcandy and this role! If you have any trouble submitting your application through the online portal, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title as the subject and someone will be in touch if there's a great fit!