You have no items in your shopping cart.
A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired, state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy family consists of the “best of the best” from the action sports industry. We are vibrant, outgoing, intelligent employees who work hard and play harder.
Skullcandy is seeking a proactive and driven Sales Operations Intern to assist in promotional order management, chargeback disputes, and retail ad tracking and ROI analysis.
• Main projects to manage include:
o Ad tracking and ROI analysis to drive future, profitable ads in our top retailers
o Chargeback documentation and disputing to directly help the company save money
o Manage promotional orders and functionality through Hubsoft.
• Assist in item management on account web portals to ensure accurate data and product information.
• Drive value and profitability through assisting in various account-specific analysis, projects and operations
• Recognize, identify and push for implementation of opportunities for improvement to operations, customer service, or involved departments.
• Develop analytics for the set of promotional orders such as product costs and shipping costs.
• Develop communications and newsletters for the sales teams and retailers.
• Develop and distribute customer order forms, product availability information, and product specifications.
• Assist in various special projects and task force initiatives.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program.
• Proficient in Excel and experience with SAP a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within the company and with external business partners.
• Ability to complete tasks under strict timelines.
• MUST be able to work full-time hours (35-40 hours per week) for at least 6 months.
• Ideal candidate is looking to stay with Skullcandy after the 6 month internship (if performance meets expectations)
• Product Discounts
• No dress code
• Flexible Working Schedule
• Fun work environment