You have no items in your shopping cart.
Grab your date, a bouquet of flowers, a golden box of chocolates, and hit your favorite restaurant…Valentines Day is upon us! Eye roll. Don’t get us wrong, we’re big fans of true love. BIG fans. However, we draw the line at over-commercialized holidays forcing “romance” down people’s throats. So, let’s switch gears and celebrate with some good ‘ol fashion conversation about breaking up. Been there, right? Let’s chat about it.
This week, on the @skullcandy Instagram account, we’re talking all things heartbreak; being dumped, dissed and getting shit on. We’ll be sharing some pretty hilarious break-up texts, so make sure you follow along to share in the laughs. Don’t forget to share your own story, too – you could win big!
SPEAKING OF WINNING, CHECK OUT WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS!
We're launching some killer new Crusher colors in the next few months and we want to give you first dibs! Three winners will receive their favorite color selection (one pair of Crusher each) from the three options pictured below!
I LOVE BREAK-UPS! HOW DO I WIN?
1. Follow @skullcandy on Instagram.
2. Leave a comment on one of the “break-up” Instagram posts with the best break-up story you’ve heard. You could win the prizes above if your story makes us LOL. Helpful hint: We’ll post multiple photos starting February 12 thru February 17, so you have multiple chances to share a story!
3. Tag 2 or more friends in the comments after you’ve left your break-up story.
WHAT ARE THE BORING RULES?
1. The contest ends on President’s Day - February 17, 2014 at 11:59 PM.
2. You can submit as many break-up stories as you’d like - but they must be submitted on one of the “break-up” photos that we post from February 12 - February 17. Helpful hint: You’ll know it’s a “break-up” post because it will ask you to share your own story in the @skullcandy comment.
3. In order to be eligible to win, you must complete all 3 steps above.
The Skullcandy crew will hand select the 3 best break-up stories and notify the winners by February 28, 2014.
To get you in the mood, check out some celebrity couples that ultimately suffered an epic breakup and have a pretty great story that will follow them around for the rest of their lives.
Miley-X-Rated Cyrus and Mr Liam; just when they were looking better than ever together, too.
KStew and Rob; the ultimate heartbreak.
Jake and Anne; did it really happen?