You have no items in your shopping cart.
It's Thanksgiving! You're cruising the net beause you've just absorbed the most epic of epic meals. You're so full that even your Mom's offer of more homemade pumpkin pie gets a miserable sign of “ugh, MOM! No thanks.” Hey, happy Thanksgiving, by the way. Enjoy a nice little escape from your holiday fullness with these gems below.
1. First order of business, watch this. Dear Kimye, what da effff?
2. Now for the real entertainment. Pretty solid execution and attention to detail, if you ask us. A little gross, yes, but we think you'll enjoy it (unlike it's counterpart).
3. Go shopping! Get an edge on all those Black Friday crazies. For the lady in your life, you'll love this gift guide. Perhaps a Dodge Durango tickles your fancy? It's clearly necessary for you to buy yourself something too, right? After all, it's basically a law that if you're buying gifts for others, you need just as many gifts for yourself, right? We think so. This promotion gets it done.
4. You cannot handle the cuteness that is about to overtake your world. Theo and Beau are the newest internet superstars.
Go here if you must have more.
5. Our boy Sammy encourages all of us to quit taking things so seriously with a healthy dose of South Park paired with some intense trampoline action.
7. Time to put your Crushers on and enjoy this playlist, created specifically for you and your detoxing ways. Which song hits the hardest?
Enjoy the rest of your holiday and hopefully, a few extra moments of shut eye if you can.