You have no items in your shopping cart.
Skullcandy offers free standard shipping on all orders placed for delivery within the lower 48 United States, select "Free Shipping" at checkout. Unfortunately, Hawaii, Alaska and countries outside of the US are not eligible for the free shipping promotion. Be sure that the Free Shipping option is selected at checkout. Please note: All methods of shipment (including expedited shipping) may be delayed due to inclement weather.
Shop Name: MILOSPORT
Location: 3119 E 3300 S Salt Lake City, UT
Milosport was founded by Dimitri Milovich, who also founded Winterstick Snowboards. Dimitri has moved on but his passion for snowboarding, products, and service continues to be our focus. We carry a variety of brands, focus on helping people have fun, and we all love to ride.
Q&A with the MILO Crew
What is your personal favorite Skullcandy product and why?
- Cal, the big boss, likes the Skullcrushers.
What type of music is usually playing in the shop?
- Whatever won’t offend parents that come in the shop. Classic rock is a favorite and Jeff the shop manager is more of an emo 80’s guy.
You guys have pretty epic team riders. How did you build such a legit crew?
- Our team has grown organically. All of the team riders are our friends on a personal level, and friends with the shop.
Being right next to some of the best mountains on the planet, what would you call your “local” spot?
- Brighton is a big favorite, it’s like a skatepark for snowboarding. We have shop guys that ride at a number of different spots like Snowbird, Snowbasin, and The Canyons.
One piece or jack/pant combo?
- Combo, you have to be able to mix it up.
What was the first snowboard you ever rode?
- First board I rode was a Burton Elite 140cm, first board I purchased was a Kemper 155cm freestyle.