You have no items in your shopping cart.
Skullcandy offers free standard shipping on all orders placed for delivery within the lower 48 United States, select "Free Shipping" at checkout. Unfortunately, Hawaii, Alaska and countries outside of the US are not eligible for the free shipping promotion. Be sure that the Free Shipping option is selected at checkout. Please note: All methods of shipment (including expedited shipping) may be delayed due to inclement weather.
Whatever it is you celebrate on Friday the 13th, this playlist of 13 songs will improve your odds of survival. A pinch of creepy. A dash of anger. A blind step into the shadows. Impending Armageddon. A disorienting bout of retrograde amnesia. Or just good old-fashioned bad luck. It’s all here. So, dust off that broken, wooden wheelchair you found at the bottom of your stairs this morning, don your favorite Skullcandy headphones, and let the music reanimate this all-too-oft-neglected holiday.
1. COCTEAU TWINS - Garlands
2. CAGE - Look At What You Did
3. THE COUP - We Are The Ones
4. LINTON KWESI JOHNSON - The Eagle & The Bear
5. NEW MODEL ARMY - No Rest for the Wicked
6. THE DEAD WEATHER - Hang You From The Heavens
7. SHRIEKBACK - Nemesis
8. MOTOR - 1 x 1
9. THE RAVEONETTES - Aly, Walk With Me
10. YELLO - I Love You
11. THOM YORKE - Black Swan
12. TRANS AM - Naked Singularity
13. TOBACCO - Heavy Makeup
And finally, for those who don’t care to count, a couple of bonus tracks…
13. ADAM FREELAND - Burn The Clock
13. THE FALL - C.R.E.E.P.
13. NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
Stay chipper, kids. But please don’t play near the wood chipper this year. Remember what happened to the Brady’s cousin Oliver. What a mess!